Monday, November 3, 2014

Rapunzel! Oct 20, 2014

hey everyone, after 10 longggggggg days stuck in my apartment like Rapunzel, I left my tower amd got my cast off! This week really was a challenge, but at the same time I learned so much. I am loving reading the scriptures and I highly suggest that if you can do it more, do it! They really have made a change in my mood and just outlook on life. After not being able to work for a while, I am so inspired to get back into the missionary swing of things! There is a change that I'll have changes this week and Im really sad about that, but we will see.

Thank you for all the love and prayers for my foot to heal, they worked! I now have another brace and have to walk on crutches for 2 weeks..but you all know me and I already have been dancing today. I need to be more careful though, I know I know. 

So this week I went and got my Honduras residency! I am officially Catracha wooh hoo! I fgeel really official and this means that I have less than a year left here..I can not believe that, time is flying and I need to live it up and get back to work!

So I was supposed to give a talk this sunday, broken foot and all and the presidents wife came here to give me a ride and the car got stuck in a ditch on our way..we live at the top of a mountain and we got stranded for an hour..fun adventure and I didnt end up having to give a talk and everything turned out fine. It was so great to see everyone again.

I hope all is well and you are all happy! I need to go because today is martas birthday and we are off to have a family night party at her house with my second family. love and miss you all! Keep on keeping on :) 


Love, Hermana Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment