Monday, October 13, 2014

Broken Foot!

Hey team, so this week was an interesting one, that's for sure. First of all, I low key broke my foot and I am sitting here typing with a bright blue cast on my foot up to my knee. Some of you are probably thinking *or laughing to yourself because this is a typical jazzie move* "How did this girl break her foot, AGAIN? and in Honduras"Well...I wish that I had a cool story that I was running down the mountains in the jungle, and a giant dog bit my leg or something...but nope. The truth is that I was just walking and singing down a hill, my foot got trapped and I fell right down. My whole district was arround me and I was singing, crying, screaming and laughing at the same time. Some elders got it on film, so stay tuned for the movie.
The important thing to know is that I'm still alive. Im on bed rest for the week and ohhh so bored. So if we're friends, there's a high chance that you might get a letter from me in the next month haha. I have read half of the New Testament and my goal is to finish it this week. Added prayers and love would be much appreciated though. I need Team Woods to help me get through this one.
But I was thinking this week, because I've had a lot of time to do such a thing but the scripture came into my mind. I know that I have to learn something and my cute comp as well, but we can get through this!

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Oh my gosh, how could I forget...we had a baptism yesterday!! I had to bed for permission to leave my house (I seriously feel like Rapunzel trapped in her tower....just with the detail that my hairis not 1000 feet long, but a girl can dream) anyway I made it down my flight of 50 stairs in the rain..that was quite the adventure, but I made it into a car and off we went. His name is Carlos, he is my other bestfriend! And casually him and Enrique are both great friends, i love that!
Well, I gotta run. Not really.....I gotta lay down and rest til I feel better haha but I love you all. Thanks for the support and please send hugs and loves this way so I can get better and get back to work. Until next week my friends!
Hermana Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment