Saturday, October 11, 2014

Workin Livin Teachin Preachin

Sept 29, 2014




Hey team, hows it goin?? This week was a good one, and it went by so fast I don't really remember what went on! We are just workin, livin, teachin and preachin as missionaries do. I love being a misisonary and I love my cute little comp, she is literally 1/3 the size of me, but she's got a big heart and is already such a great missionary. Shes also sooo funny, so we make a good team. We decided to just be super bold when we teach so we don't waste any time and we teach with power and authority. Its fun! 

So this past Monday we had a sleepover with all of the hermanas that are here in the city, it was so much fun! We ate Cafe Rio chicken and learned all about motherhood and it was just the best. I wore my super man onsie and that was a hit! everyone was yelling superrrrrhermana!!! haha but my camera died so you'll have to wait for pics until next week :( I know that everyone thinks that their missions are the best, but I really think that this one is the best! 

We were with Enrique the other night and it started to rain, but we had to run to a meeting at the church...Enrique said a prayer to close that it wouldnt rain and that we wouldnt get wet at all...and it worked!!! It seriously stopped raining the second we left his house, til we walked into the church. That guy is the perfect example of faith, it was sweet! 

We have another baptism this week :) His name is Carlos and he's another Senor. He was golden and so ready for baptism and to change before we even taked to him. He is so excited and will be baptized inbetween conference sessions. So remember, to watch General Conference! And note to my family...stay awake because its not just a time to take naps ;) haha jk if i was home I would def be in my Pjs watching and napping...but conference here is like Christmas so we are so pumped!

Gotta run, we're out of money and cant afford more minutes on the computer haha  thats the mission life. Love you!
Be happy. Be fletch 

love, Hermana Woods 

ps fletch just means obedient haha that's my new motto! Ser fletch, ser feliz :)


I dont have pics with my new comp, but heres my old district ad the lady that cooks for us every Thursday a MOUNTAIN of food haha Mama Tomy

No comments:

Post a Comment