Monday, June 1, 2015

The Escapee is Back!

Hey team! Things are going better than the last week. its interesting how that happens, but it always does! we are seeing a lot of progress and working really hard. My comp and I get a long great and she is finally opening up and is so freaking funny. We just laugh all day long and its great. ALSO Leslie decided to come back from Costa Rica wooh hoo!! 

So once again, I can say that God answers every single little humble prayer. Last week when lesie left we still went to her house to visit her mother in law and the little kids. We decided to pray and ask that Leslie would come to her senses and come home and she did! They are still planning on getting married and she will be baptized soon. God is a God of miracles. 

I gotta keep this short and sweet because our Pday ends at 4 now..so we can go study! Ill send a pic so you can see where Im at with Jesus the Christ, I love that book! Thanks for everything fam and friends, love you all! have a great week :)

Hermana Woods 

heres a pic of my fave book and flowers but they look like hearts to me. obviously there weren't good pics for the week haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment