Monday, June 29, 2015

Mud Spa

Hey guys, this week was a great one!! My comp and I aren't sick anymore and we got right back to work this week. We also had 2 baptisms..two little kids that are cousins and they were so excited! Their parents are inactive so having their kids as the newest members of the church will help then hopefully. 

this week was a lot better than the last one. And this will be my last week in this area because I will have changes next week..and I am so excited for that! I have learned to love my comp but I am ready for something new. And also just as I am getting to really love my  area and the members...i have to say bye to them. Out of all the crazies here I have made some really great friends. 

This week we had a lot of chicken friends that wanted to come into our study sessions in the morning. Literally every morning at the same time when we are studying in walk 3 chickens into our house!! I have to run out with a broom and it scares the heck out of em...then they leave me alone haha. I always walk out screaming, this is not your house, we arent even neighbors!...it sounds a lot funnier in spanish haha. 

Also sundays we go eat with a family and they live in the mountains. It has been raining a lot this week so we had to walk in the mud...I had nice ish shoes on so I decided instead of slipping in the mud I would just take off my shoes and go barefoot...I got some crazyyy looks and comments but I felt like I was at the spa haha. Then I borrowed some bright blue crocs and used them for the rest of the day. no shame. it was fun!

I hope all is well down there! The family is officially moved to Utah...adios AZ! But dont worry I will definitely road trip down there to say hi to everyone :) I love and miss you all!! Have a great week!


Hermana Woods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment