Monday, December 15, 2014

Dec 8, 2014 Good Times A Keep On Coming!




This week was another great one and miracles keep on comin! It is honestly amazing to see the Lord work progress so quickly. I have changes again and even though we only had a month and a half here we feel like we did what we came here to do! We worked really hard and were blessed to see the progress of our work as well. We had another baptism this week and his name is Fernando. he is a part of our golden family! They are so special and are the people who I really think we came here to find. 

Bessy has become one of my best friends and loves us like her daughters. She has seen her family be blessed as they go to church and are obedient. Her spouse..well almost spouse has made the biggest change that Ive seen on my mission. He has a crazy past but he is starting over a new life. We have really seen a new change and spark in this family. At the baptism Bessy explained how Fermando will serve a mission and before I go they will actually get married and baptized. I love them so much and it breaks my heart to leave them. But I know that they will be taken care of!

On another note...we went to the temple this week! What should have taken 3 hours to get there...took 7 and a half wooh hoo!! There was a huge accident so we couldn't pass this bridge. After 3 hours of waiting and I was pretending to give the news as my famous""Choluvision"" news anchor..it was pretty funny. we finally got there and it was a great experience. Mario, Bessy and Fernando went and they want to get sealed next year!

I love this gospel!! Im a little nervous for changes but I know that everything will work out how it is supposed too. Also my best friend and older sister Hermana Torres goes home in two days and I will be a mess. but don't worry, you will all get to meet her one day :) love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Hermana Woods 


pics. the family that I love! me putting on Bessys wedding dress to get her more excited about the wedding and to get started on the papers and the baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment