Tuesday, September 16, 2014

4 Baptisms!




Yes, you read right...4 baptisms!!! We thought that just Marta was going to be baptized but all 3 of her kids were baptized and confirmed too!! They all decided that THIS was the time for them and they made it into the waters. It was so amazing to see all of the events and miracles adding up to this day and time, but to see them all dressed in white as a family made everything worth it. All of the hard days, tears, disappointments, bruised knees and failures make up for the ONE MIRACLE!! I am seriously sooooo happy I can't even describe it. Thank you for the added prayers, because with the Lord we really pulled off a miracle!! WOOH HOO!!

We also had Zone Conference this week and it was sweet! The area President Duncan came and trained us. He's over all of Central America and the spirit was so strong, we really learned a lot! The best part is that I got to see my CCM comp Hermana Johnson, after 4 months it was so great to be together again! I also got super pumped for General Conference coming up so soon, I can't believe it because the last conference I was in the CCM...time is flying!!

We have changes on Wednesday and I think Hermana Rodriguez and I will be getting changed and we are super sad because we make a good team! Bolivians are so sweet! We will see what happens...will I stay in this area, be a trainer...go 4 hours to the area in the south? who knows?! stay tuned...

Today is the day of independence in Honduras wooh hoo!! Its like the 4th of July only wayyy crazier! The streets are insane and there aren't busses working today so we had to walk in the middle of the parades the opposite way...talk about a fish swimming upstream! I took pics of all of my friends though and I felt like a crazy mom with a camera haha I LOVE HONDURAS!! 

I am seriously so happy here, time is flying and life is so so good!! I hope you are all doing well and know that I love you all. Thanks for the support, I have the best team behind my back!

Hermana Woods :)


pics: baptism!! (they didn't like to take pics so I literally only have 1...and I promise that they were actually really happy!! haha) oh yeah, they have Dia de Ninos here. Like mothers day but its for kids!! so we celebrated because of course I'm still a little girl :) and my little Hermana Johns!

No comments:

Post a Comment