Monday, March 30, 2015

Trust In The Lord With All Thine Heart: Transfer to a new city tomorrow

Hey friends, I have to live by the scripture that  I put as the heading. The elders just called me to tell me that I have mini changes. Tomorrow I will be leaving this area, all the work that we have done here and going on a new adventure to Danli, some where I've never been before. Its 7 hours away from here. I have to go home and pack right now. I am so many mixed emotions, but more than anything I am super bummed! I have to trust that I am going there for a reason and that I will see miracles in that area too. I have loveddddd choluteca so much. I ave been here for 6 months so it is hard to say goodbye. I feel like I am leaving my house again..

This week was great though, I learned sooo much! We did divisions with our leaders and we are helping our investigators really progress, even though now they are out of my hands I hope that things keep going well with them. 

This week I hit my year mark and I am so excited! I am happy with the work that I have done and I know that I still have a lot more to do. I gotta run and go pack and try to say by to my family here. Thanks for the updates and supports. Please pray for Hermana woods this week a little extra hard. Here's to the next adventure!

Hermana Woods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment