Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shanghai Wild Life Park 


Today was amazing!!!! So one of Lily's life long dreams was always to ride an elephant. I wish that you all could see her freshman year dorm room to see that the obsession is real. But we were so excited for this day because she would finally be able to live her dream!! Of course I was soooo excited too, but I was way more happy to see her do what made her happy. The elephants were so cute, we just hugged and kissed them and the whole minute on them was worth the hour long wait and couple bucks. 

This zoo was seriously SO big! You could rent bikes to ride around to get to everything but we just walked/danced every where because it was more fun for us that way. The weather was amazing and we were all in good spirits that day. It was so refreshing! It was fun to all all of these families with their little kids and grandparents all together for the Chinese holiday. We saw so many animals, but my favorite was the baby tigers, I left a piece of my heart with them there that day. Their moms abandoned them so they get to hang out in the nursery until they grow older. 


After a fun filled day at the zoo we headed back on the metro and got back to city.
We headed straight to this awesome restaurant that we found the night before because they had REAL burgers and AUTHENTIC tacos. We were seriously in heavennn. ALSO the hostel we stayed at had Diet Coke and that was the first time that I've had it in 6 weeks. I literally shed a tear because I was so excited haha. We went back to the hostel and I played pool with my new French friend Maxim and I actually won fair and square! What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment